K-Pop & Avenged Sevenfold

Hey everyone!

I have been gone from here for a very long time. I had a lot go on in my personal life, and spent some time focusing on ME. Eventually I did start writing again... But... I stopped writing about Avenged Sevenfold.

Not because I love them any less, because I don't. I do still love A7X. But when I was in my darkest hour after having had to make the difficult decision that in order to save my own life, I had to end my marriage, but in doing that I was left wondering if living was worth it anymore... & it wasn't A7X that saved me and pulled me back from that dark edge of suffering.

It was a group called Vixx, with a song called "Error". Vixx are a Korean Pop group, for those of you wondering. Yes, Korean. Since then, I have found my balance and stabilized myself mentally.

I also remembered that when I was younger, I wanted to become an English teacher in Asian countries... Specifically, South Korea. Because, I didn't know why when I was younger, but I do now. Because that is where a big part of my heart lies. I am in college, getting my degree, and learning Korean.

I've also been to several K-Pop concerts already, and I fall more in love with the music every day. Vixx are my favorite group, and I went to Canada to see (& meet) them at Toronto K-pop con. I also saw Day6 & Got7, and I will be seeing Got7 again in July. I'm super excited about that because this time I will get to meet Got7. In April I saw and met another of my favorite groups, Teen Top- they're lovely. And SHINee in May.

Will I be finishing my Avenged Sevenfold stories? I hope so. I'm actually taking a look at a couple of them right now & seeing if I can spark the inspiration to at least finish a few of the stories I was in the middle of on here.

Will I be posting K-pop fan fiction on here? Probably not. I probably won't be posting that anywhere. I can't really say why, because I don't know. I just don't really feel like posting it, I guess. Maybe it's that I don't want to start a whole other batch of stories that may or may not ever get finished.

If any of my old readers are still on here, please message me or comment which of my older stories you would like to see completed the most, and I will take a look at those first.

Also... Does anyone on here listen to K-pop? Specifically Got7 & Vixx? I'm curious.

I hope you all are doing well this late spring...

~Red
June 15th, 2016 at 08:23am