Possible Upcoming Things and Other Relevant News Items

Hello, all! (Or rather "hello, all who actually read this!") It is I, the Caitallo, and I'm sure you might be wondering what the heck I'm blogging for because I usually don't do that unless it is Mibba Halloween or some other kind of holiday around here. Well, I decided to make a blog post detailing some ideas for upcoming projects and also as a way to let you guys know what I'm working on and all that sort of thing.

So, first things first, I want to say that I am still working on The Impossible Children, or rather I intend to work more on it. A few months ago I made the decision to put that story on a short hiatus because I was getting a bit burned out on it, and I feared that would affect the quality of the writing. I have worked too damn hard on that story for it to go downhill just because I'm feeling a little burnout, so I thought it best to take a break from it for a bit and focus on some other projects I wanted to focus on in the meantime that TIC was kind of getting in the way of. Just so you know though, I fully intend to return to that story and finish it, and there is a LOT left to tell as far as that story is concerned so if you're a fan of it or would like to check it out, do not fear, for it is not a dead fic; it's just a fic temporarily on hold.

Secondly, as some of you may or may not know or have noticed already I have a new story that I am trying to promote. It is called Hair of the Dog, and it's a M*A*S*H fanfiction featuring werewolves and other supernatural elements. It's part of a larger series I want to do called "Monster M*A*S*H", which is basically a M*A*S*H fanfic series that features M*A*S*H characters and settings with supernatural elements and beings and such. I feel like sometime in the future I might do a blog where I talk about M*A*S*H and maybe go into some detail about the show and such because I know most of the people on here are not very familiar with it, if at all familiar. Anyway though, feel free to check out the fic even if you don't know M*A*S*H (although I must admit it is better if you do, but I have tried to make the fic at least somewhat approachable to even non-fans.)

Thirdly? I wasn't planning on numbering these, but it accidentally happened, I guess. Anyway, I have also been working on a series of character study type essays called Let's Play Sorting Hat. As you might have gleaned from the name, in that series I am taking various characters from various shows, books, movies, etc. and I am analyzing them and placing them into a Hogwarts House based on my assessment of their character. I've posted one essay on my tumblr blog, like forever ago, and I've been working hard lately to get the series back off the ground and restarted. So sometime soon I might post the first essay that's already on tumblr to my blog on this site. I've already got the second essay written and the third almost finished as well, so I will probably post all of that in the coming months.

Well, I think that is everything I wanted to talk about. If you guys have any thoughts, comments, suggestions, or questions, please feel free to leave a comment.
June 27th, 2016 at 05:31am