Is it just me or...

Does nearly everyone think that they are unique?
I mean look at how many people there is in the world, I mean come on does people really thing that they can be unique when there is over 6 billion+ people on this earth and they are the only one with the "unique" style or music taste or whatever?

I know that I wear some pretty weird, and wild clothing sometimes but I in no way think that I am unique, cause most likely there are people who thought the exact same thing to wear as me, maybe not at the same time but once they have thought about wearing something the same.

No fashion designer is unique anymore either, since they are bringing back certain era's in fashion like the 50's, I dread to think what it would be like when the 80's fashion comes back (mainly the glam rock fashion), however scene kids have already brung back the hair >:/ and have stole harajuku fashion and say that they are all unique.

One of the many reasons why I hate scene kids so much is cause they are all CLONES!! but say they are unique.
NO YOU ARE NOT UNIQUE FOR GETTING RACOON STRIPES IN YOUR HAIR!!
or backcombing your hair!

Also they have killed the music scene, it's not about the music no more, it's about how tight your clothes are, how big ++colourful you can get your hair and how many friends you have on myspace.

Rant is over :]
xo.
October 16th, 2007 at 05:51am