In a Flash, It's Khloe Kardash!

This is a blog interview about Khloe Kardash, she got the place in my contest!!! Congratulations to Khloe!

Basic questions!
How are you feeling?
I’m okay, just a bit tired.

Tell us a little about yourself.
I’m 21. I drive a civic. I love anything that involves caffeine. I’m a pizza lover. NYC is my favorite place.

When did you join mibba?
Oh god, I feel like it was a few years ago. I don’t know the exact date but it’s been quite long ago.

What got you into writing?
I started I think shortly after my parents divorced back in 05. It was a way to get my feelings out and It helped me calm down.

What is your favorite genre to write?
I love writing horror stories. There’s just something that excites me writing about horror, Murder, or Crime. Cliche stories are another favorite of mine. Makes me cringe at how cliche a few of my stories on mibba are.

Are there any stories on mibba that just captivate you?
I have so many that I’m subscribed too. I just love every single one of them but the story that I really enjoy the most is Somewhere Only We Know. It’s written by Lily Barnes. Honestly it’s just such a cute story. I just read the recent update and I’m really curious to find out what will happen between Matt and Jenna. I recommend everyone to check it out.

What are some of your favorite authors here on mibba?
Lily Barnes, swell, dawn of light, cleopatra. Basically a few to sum it up. There’s more of you out there that I enjoy, but they stuck out to me.

Story questions
Tell us a little about your story!
Ain’t Gonna Beg You to Stay is basically my first Norman Reedus fanfiction. It’s about An actor & an actress that eventually cross paths. One wants a relationship while the other only wants a one night stand. But eventually, feelings begin to change.

What/who inspired you to write this story?
Stevie Nicks did. She posted a blog entry on Mibba talking about writing a Norman Reedus story and suddenly ideas began to fly in my head.

what was the most challenging part of putting together this story?
For me it was the summary. I couldn’t figure out how I wanted the story to go. I had to edit it a few times because I just couldn't find a summary that I liked.

What character do you relate to the most?
I have only introduced three characters as of right now but Sabrina is a character I can relate to. She’s shy, stubborn, and works hard.

What are 5 random fact about your O.C?
She has never watched the Walking Dead.
She doesn’t know who Norman REedus is.
She is a bartender at Lush.
She’s currently single.
Her best friend is basically her roommate with how much time they spend together.

What do you have in store for this story and the readers?
It’s going to be cliche as fuck. It’s going to have drama, some romance, and a lot of ups and downs. I will be introducing more characters as this story goes on. I don’t want to give out too much details but there’s going to be a love triangle sooon. + lots of drama. + an obsessive stalker fan. + annoying paparazzi.

Can you tell us a little about your other characters?
Katrina is Sabrina’s best friend. They don’t live together but they have sleepovers all the time. Katrina loves the walking dead herself. But doesn’t really have a crush on Norman Reedus.

What tips do you have for other writers??
Don’t ever give up. If you don’t get many readers at first, then it’s okay. Write for yourself, not for what anyone else thinks. Join contests if you need motivation to write or are looking for readers. :D
July 16th, 2016 at 11:21pm