Uh, Back?

Months ago I was planning on becoming an active member on Mibba again. Months ago, I was forced to have no way to get on Mibba, other than my phone. Which, we all know is NOT the way to go when you want to put up a story. Typing on a cellphone? No. Just. No.

Anyway! I have made a decision. I was working on two new stories, one involving Jimmy Sullivan (The Rev) and one Jorel Decker (J-Dog).... in light of recent events and my access to computers being in the "zero to none" category, I am going to do ONE story.

This story is neither one of the ones I have begun to put up. It is a new story altogether, although some of you older mibbian's will recognize it. That's right, my 'Seize the Day' story.

Now, I have no idea where it is, or what it's doing. Could be out bar hopping for all I know, so I'm going to re-vamp it. Make it better. Make it more.. Jimmy. And, of course, Zacky. Since it was the two who were the main characters.

The basic idea will remain the same, however there will be some major differences. I hope those of you who enjoyed it the first time, will enjoy the new and improved version!

And, here's to hoping I'm actually able to work on this. Haha.
July 17th, 2016 at 01:10am