Please Allow Me to Introduce Myself: I'm a Man of Wealth and Taste

Hello, everyone!

Some of you may know me already, but this is my first blog and I'd like to formally introduce myself. Now, I don't want you thinking I'm a newcomer to Mibba; I've been here for nearly five years. It has just come to the point of my choosing to be more involved on this website.

And why not start by making blogs?

I've got plenty of ideas to keep you all entertained, many of which I've kept in mind over the years. Scientific revelations, bug soap-operas, concert appraisals, quirky musings, and bunny cuteness.

It'll be good, trust me.

So, here are a few basic facts you should know about me:
• I was born in Rhode Island, but I grew up in Massachusetts.
• My pets (past or present) mean the world to me, and I currently have a bunny [Mocha] and two cats [Kitty, Baby].
• I was brought up listening to rock/alternative music, and I've been to 38 concerts.
• It is hard for me to abandon watching sports on TV, because I'm so devoted to certain teams and athletes (Pittsburgh Penguins, Dallas Cowboys, Boston Celtics, Arsenal, Peter Sagan, Andy Murray, etc.)
• I have a big heart that is full of love, especially for actors, musicians, and athletes = fangirl.
• My neighborhood has a bunch of stray/feral cats that I help take care of.
• I'm going to college for English and Creative Writing (double major!).
• It is my dream to become an author, when I am older.

• Favorite band is Coldplay
• Favorite movie is Legends of the Fall
• Favorite book is A Separate Peace
• Favorite musician is Damon Albarn
• Favorite actor is Brad Pitt
• Favorite author is John Knowles

I hope to make friends with a lot of you, though my blogs. Don't be shy if you wanna talk to me, dudes.

Blog Layout - dawn of light
July 19th, 2016 at 04:51am