Movies and Movie Reviews

I really should not be allowed in DVD shops because I can never control myself. EVER!

So we went out of town and today as we were coming home we called into a shopping centre and there was a Sanity, DVD, Music, dealership and they were having an amazing sale, like 3 books for thirty or 3 for forty. And well I couldn’t help myself.

I bought nine movies in total.

Terrible.

Bad Esther.

But I have an ever growing movie list, ones I want to own/watch and well… this is what happened!

So the ones I bought were

1. Image
American Ultra.

Jesse Eisenberg need I say more, that and it looks hilarious… and Kirsten Stewart looks alright in it to… but I mainly got it for Jesse

2. Image
Kill Me Three Times.

Once again this looks hilarious, Simon Pegg, annnnd its Australian so I am curious to see if it will be slightly… strange?

3, Image
Mr. Holmes

Sir Ian McKellen! I couldn’t think of a better elder Sherlock Holmes to be honest. This story line intrigues me immensely.

4. Image
The Road Within

This one focuses on three teenagers. Vincent Tourette's, Alex OCD and Marie anorexia and I am so so excited to see how they have made this! I have watched the trailer so many times waiting for this movie!

5. Image
Love and Mercy

Now I am a lover of John Cusack so as soon as I saw he was in this reasonably new release I had to see it. I am don’t have a lot of knowledge about The Beach Boys but the trailer and plot definitely got me interested.

6. Image
Absolutely Anything.

So yes this is my second Simon Pegg Movie but I honestly love everything he is in… and this looks fantastic, a guy who is given the gift to do absolutely anything… okay there is more to it than that of course… but anyways! Very excited I reckon I will get a good laugh out of it.

7. Image
Pride and Prejudice and Zombies.

Started the book didn’t finish it but I loved the original movie so I thought I would give this a try… and No I haven’t read the original book I am terrible but I will one day… maybe.

8. Image
The Heart of the Sea

Chris Hemsworth, a crazy whale… what more could you ask for?

and lastly

9. Image
Pompeii

So I have always been interested in Ancient Rome and we all know that I am a sucker for historical movies… and this! Pompeii I had always found so interesting and when this movie came out I had to see it… however it has taken me this damn long to get hold of it. I have it now… and I shall watch it very very soon.

So that is all the movies I picked up… that will be added to my rather large To be watched pile.

But like the title said. Movie reviews.

So recently I have gotten into writing movie reviews. They are by no means of a professional level but I have fun writing them and my thoughts on the movie… And I just wondered if I started posting them on here if anyone would read them… that is all I would love to know your thoughts.

Anyways till next time
Cheers Esther :)
July 27th, 2016 at 12:03pm