Life Update

Hello, everyone!

How are you guys doing?

If anyone notice (which I don't think anyone really does), I really haven't much active on here lately. At first, it was because I felt completely unmotivated to do anything and I was feeling really down because I thought I didn't get the job I went for interview about two weeks ago.

Turns out, I did get the job. So now all I've been doing is trying to settle everything before I have to move out of my parent's house. I had to go for the pre-employment medical check up yesterday. I'm completely healthy, according to the doctor, thank god. So I'm fit to work. And then I also got six new 'I got a job' blouses. And I realized that I'd lost an X from my size. ::weird: I went from 16 to 14 yeay me! I still have to work on losing some more weight though.

And yeah, once I have signed the official letter for the job, I'll get a car because yeah, I still don't have my own car. I've been driving my mom's car everywhere.

Image

This is the car I'm planning on buying. Well, not this exact one. My dad said he found a used car of this model that's still in good condition and the price is a lot cheaper than a brand new one. I still don't know the color of the one he found. I'll wait until I'd signed the official offer letter before I confirm to my dad that I'm taking that car.

Another thing is, I've been looking around for a house/room to rent. I don't want to rent a house all by myself. For one, with my starting salary, I don't think I can afford rent for a whole house by myself. And also, I'm a coward and I'm scared to live alone. So I've been looking at ads for people who are looking for a roommate.

All these adult, grown up things are very tiring. It's exciting but also scary at the same time. I'm finally turning to a new page of my life, meebs. Wish me luck!

Until then, see you later, meebs!

xxLina

p/s: I may not post much but I'm still lurking around so feel free to talk to me anytime!
July 29th, 2016 at 01:30am