I'm Back and I'm Better

Image

i’ve been wanting to make that bryson tiller blog title for months

So like. I’m back. Well, I’ve been back but I’m going to try to blog on here more because I missed this place and I missed putting my thoughts down. I have a tumblr but that’s more for me to show my photo edits and Paramore stuff.

But anyways, I’m back! And I’ve been doing good. Gonna keep this blog kinda short because I’m trying to push myself to write. Keyword: trying

I’ve been working on a fic but I’ve gotten sidetracked thanks to my brother downloading Sims 4 again and me going overboard with all the custom content. I’ll make a blog about my sims another day because they look so much better than the other ones I’ve made before and more closer to the people they’re based on. Seriously, my Hayley sim is on point.

And I can’t wait to post this fic. It’s another Halsey and Zack fic, which needed to be written because I’ve only done one fic for them and they deserve more love. Also, it’s still fun writing Zack as a lovestruck puppy and this time I get to write Halsey being just as lovestruck. I also turned my attention to Halsey and Zack because I decided to take a little break from Hayliver due to...um...unfortunate events that happened to Oli in real life. Don’t wanna add to the drama, you know? Especially since bandom’s so vocal when it comes to shipping.

I’m trying to finish this before I leave on Friday for camping but I feel like I’m probably gonna end up trying to write during the trip. Like I said Sims 4 distracted me. But I’m doing my best to push myself because even though it’s been a while since I posted a fic I still love writing. I haven’t gotten writer’s block yet, so that’s a good sign, right?

So yeah, that’s all for now. Just wanted to let you guys know I’m still breathing. Hope you’re all doing okay.

Deuces.
August 11th, 2016 at 07:57am