I'm Back?

I haven't been completely absent, but I've definitely been less active lately. So much has happened within the last two weeks.

First, I'm officially an aunt! My beautiful niece Ellie was born two weeks ago and I'm in love with her. Can't wait to watch her grow up.

Then, I finally saw Twenty One Pilots in concert. Oh. My. God. They were even more amazing live then I could have imagined. We were the last night of the US leg of the Emotional Roadshow Tour (night 2 at Madison Square Garden). Tyler and Josh are incredible and so inspiring. Had some beers and watched an awesome show. It was a great night. So naturally, I've been listening to them all the time now in the normal post-concert slump.

Lastly, my dog had surgery to remove his spleen yesterday. He had a mass on it that we found by chance (he was at the vet for unrelated reasons). The surgery went really well and he is at home recovering. However, we still don't know if the mass was benign or malignant. The vet said that if it was malignant, his prognosis would be 3 to 6 months. This is so hard to believe, because he isn't at all done with life. He doesn't look sick or tired or anything. He is about 12 years old, so yes, I know he won't live forever. I'm hoping this works out. Sigh.

In the Mibba world, I'm going to start working on giving out my contest prizes, updates, and contest entries! So look out for those!
August 22nd, 2016 at 02:26am