Hello!

Hello Mibbians, I’m Ryan. I’m new to Mibba. Not new to writing though! I’ve been writing for about ten years now. I love it, and I’m ready to begin sharing my writing with the world. Though I’m new to fanfiction, I tend to write more original stories. Mostly romance! I have a hard time writing anything else, or getting ideas to do so. I absolutely love to role play, so if you ever need someone to do that with, I'm here!
A bit about myself, I’m currently married and in college. Not for any particular reason though, I’m not sure what I want to do when I get out. I’m a history major, so I’ll probably just do something with that I guess. I’m absolutely in love with Marilyn Manson. My music taste varies, from heavy metal to country. Right now, I’ve recently gone to the SlipKnot, Marilyn Manson, and Of Mice and Men concert, so I’m obsessed with Slipknot. I don’t really have any shows I watch, I’m super picky. I was thinking about getting back into Salem, literally only to get caught up in time to see MM in the new season.
Ung….
I’m super friendly, and would love to make new friends! I hope I enjoy Mibba, from what I’ve heard it’s a great community! I’m also searching for someone to make me an amazing blog layout, everyone has great ones, so if someone was willing to help me out that would be great!
September 2nd, 2016 at 06:49pm