A Rant That Causes Raves

Hello readers!

I would like to have everyone's attention if I can. Something has been bothering me for a while and now I feel like I must talk about it and maybe get some opinions. I mean that is if people on here who will actually comment. I've been writing on Mibba for a few years and posted several stories. Granted there are a few of my stories that haven't been finished yet but hell no one is perfect. I work just as hard as everyone on here and yet when I ask for comments...they never come. I see people reading the chapters I've posted and to be honest I'm getting very irritated with the lack of comments. I've seriously been thinking about not writing ever again because this makes me feel like I'm not a good writer.

I don't usually get on here and rant but I couldn't keep this bottled up any longer. I know there's probably other writers on here that feel the same way as I do. All I'm asking is if you read my stories just please, at least, hit the little comment box and write something and then hit the other 2 boxes that say "Recommend" and "Subscribe". When you leave a comment you don't have to say much. Maybe a good chapter! Update soon or Update soon. It's not like I'm asking every reader to write a 10 or 20 page esssay. So please please please please please please don't be a silent reader. I value the comments I get because it makes me want to be a better and stronger writer. So if you will fulfill my request to Comment, Recommend, and Subscribe it would really make my moods a whole lot better than they are at the moment.

Thank You

~~~~~~~~~~FIENIX
September 16th, 2016 at 06:35am