Sims 3 Till 4 in the Morning

Ugh. Again. This happens for a couple days then I get so bored of it I don't touch it for another month.

Basically, I discovered that something was utterly fucked in my game and I couldn't travel to the world adventures worlds. Which is something I should have figured out sooner as I already knew that for some reason for ages now, I haven't been able to load more than one world per session. As in, if I'm moving sims to another world, I can't both save my family in one world AND move them in in another. I've just been living with it. Whatever.

But now I wanna try to collect everything ever and I need to travel for that. I want some of those chests to put my things in as I go, and I don't want to cheat to get them haha.

So I spent like 4 hours re-organising my custom content. It had been a while since I'd bothered to merge my cc files so I went ahead and did that and OHHHHH MY GOD it's so much faster. Not necessarily to load the game - that still takes ages. But in CAS and such, I'm not grinding my teeth because the game won't hurry up and load all the outfits, etc.

So that's a plus.

I also discovered a few days ago that you can play Sims 3 in windowed mode, which makes it 1000 times easier to make sims that look like people. So I decided to make Ville Valo.

I had a dream about him about a week ago where I got to see HIM perform. I've never had the chance to see them live so that was nice haha. And then after I remember meeting Ville and giving him a hug. Also nice.

I've been obsessed with HIM again ever since, as is the way.

I'm so upset that I couldn't get my sim to STOP SMILING because the deadpan look was closer to reality but here he is in CAS:

Image


My reference was the following picture:
Image


Although I was going more for his look here:
Image


And now I'm not as happy with him. Waa.

If you haven't heard HIM before... hmm... what can I recommend...



This. Because I listened to it recently and decided it reminds me of my ex bf and I's last night together as we broke up.
October 1st, 2016 at 08:18pm