glasswings's Surprise Halloween Candy Bowl!

HAPPY HALLOWEEN, PALS!

OK so it's very nearly Halloween and, being the generous recluse that I am, I thought I might do another candy bowl this year! I stole the idea (lel) from losing control; to do a little surprise candy bowl this year so that it's a proper trick or treat!

HERE'S HOW IT WORKS: below are gifs of 5 of my favourite queens from RuPaul's Drag Race. Simply pick the gif that connects most strongly to your inner soul and core being and then comment 'trick or treat!', the name of the queen in the gif and (for fun) why you like them! Simple! Each gif corresponds to a different reward - on the 26th of October, AEST I'll let you all know what you've won!

Here we go!

ALASKA THUNDERFVCK 5000
100+ word comment on any story or poem of your choosing*

Image

  • man.or.monster


BIANCA DEL RIO
100+ word comment on any story or poem* OR a blog interview

Image

  • zuccarello


LATRICE ROYALE
50+ word comment on any two (2) stories or poems of your choosing*

Image

  • floral and fading.
  • Alex Moore.
  • TheDevilsHalo;
  • RoCk_PrInCeSs_PR


TRIXIE MATTEL
100+ word comment on a story or poem* OR a oneshot based off a character of your choice
Image

  • Ren Tager


KATYA ZAMOLODCHIKOVA (as Björk)
50+ word comment on any two (2) stories or poems* OR a blog interview

Image


This.Useless.Heart.


Best of luck to you all, and Happy Halloween! Hope you are all healthy, happy and wise!

xx
B

* Please make sure that chaptered stories are within a reasonable word limit. If your story is super long, I will only read the first 5-10 chapters (depending on chapter length).
October 11th, 2016 at 12:40pm