Happy October (and Mibbaween)!

Hello. Hola. Ciao. Bonjour. It's been a while since I last made an appearance here and in all honesty, I miss Mibba. Since I last visited this site, there have been a few changes.

Over the summer, I got hired at Chipotle. A lot has happened there. I'm happy with my job. I make a decent amount to be as young as I am and to have very few responsibilities, I have learned a lot, and I have met a lot of great people. In that being said, two people close to me have been let go recently and because of the age gap between myself and a lot of my coworkers, I feel weird trying to stay friends with them. It isn't so much as weird for me as it is for them. The age gaps are almost ten years apart and some of them might feel a little weird contacting me outside of a work-related context. I understand. I get it. It just means that I've lost some great people.

Since you've last heard from me, I've also got myself a boyfriend. Maybe this isn't a big deal for you and it really isn't a big deal to me, but it's my first one. He's sweet. He's really nice to me and let's me know that he loves me. He's in Canada at the moment and has been for the past week visiting his family, and I miss him. Generally, though family > temporary girlfriends and that's how it should be.

I am also now a junior in high school and I can't wait to get out. I'm grateful for my education and I love my teachers and my school. However, I'm not feeling this work load. With work and school and trying to maintain all of my friendships at the same time as well as my own mental stability hasn't really left me with a lot of time to write. There's a lot I wanted to do with a lot of my stories this year and it just hasn't happened.

I can already tell I'm not going to get a lot of writing time in anytime soon, but I'm trying to still write as much as I can. I use the note app in my phone a whole lot, even if it's just pieces of ideas or phrases that I really like and don't want to get rid of. Even with that being said, I always have a lot on my mind, so you can expect a few blogs. I've really been growing as a person and I really like sharing my thoughts with you guys.

To end this, however, I want to know how you guys have been doing. I had a lot of friends here and while some of them have gone inactive, I know a lot of you are still here. How are you guys? What are some changes in your life? I miss you all.

Happy October and Happy Mibbaween!
October 12th, 2016 at 08:22pm