I'm a Sap

So I just finished watching Me Before You and oh my God. I was bawling my eyes out. I'm currently reading the book (about halfway through), but my mom rented the movie from the library and it's due tomorrow so I caved and watched it with her. I'm sure the book will be even better and I can't wait to finish it. If you haven't seen it and you enjoy torturing yourself with tear-jerker romances, I suggest you watch it.

The other day I went to ULTA and bought some new stuff and I'm loving them. I'm a lipstickaholic and I decided to finally try the Anastasia Beverly Hills formula. Money well spent. Wore it today and it laaaaasted and is honestly the best lipstick ever. Here's a shameless selfie of me sporting it in the shade "Trust Issues."

Image

Really feeling the fall aesthetic and can't wait to wear sweaters and scarves and dark lips allllll the time.

In the realm of Mibba, I'm currently working on giving out my candy bowl gifts, so if you signed up for mine, I'll probably be contacting you soon about some gifts, if I haven't already!

I'm working on some contest entries and also updates for Say Forever, Don't Let Me Down, and Go Easy on Me.

I also plan on participating in NaNoWriMo! My username there is zuccarello also, if you want to add me. No real details about my story yet, but the title is Life Lessons.

I've had a few days off from work so that's been nice. I'm also really happy because usually I close at work every Friday, Saturday, and Sunday, but my manager texted me and asked to switch so now I'm opening Friday! Maybe I'll make some plans since I finally have the night off. I could use a drink (or two).

I think that's it for now. Thanks for hanging with me!
October 20th, 2016 at 05:35am