Lina Is Here With Her Crushes!

Hello, peeps!

How are you today? It feels like ages since I last been here. Lol! I've been around, just lurking but never really post anything of substantial because... ah well, I have my reasons and I'm not going to bore you with the details.

Anyway, I saw a few blogs posted about celebrity crushes and I'm called to post my own blog with the same nature because I think it's really cool. I love telling everyone about my celebrity crushes because they're damn awesome and they deserve all the love in the world and MORE!

And also because Lina is supposed to have an in house training for the whole day today but the training ended early so Lina has extra time in her hands before her work hour ends. Yeay to Lina!

Without further ado, here are the list of my celebrity crushes.

Disclaimer: This list is not sorted into any particular order. I just put them as they come to me. And the possibility of me not listing ALL of my celeb crushes is high because I'm just a lover and I fall in love really easy with them celebs. So here goes!:

Niall Horan
I think this does not need any further explanation. I'm like a total Niall-ho. His blue eyes. His laughter. That little 'butt-crack' on his chin. He's just simply lovable. He has awesome personality and he's super talented too! I can't wait for more music from him. (insert googly eyes here)

Tyler Hoechlin
Even though this dude is no longer in Teen Wolf, I still love him as the Sour Wolf. His bods! Oh my god!! Those cute rabbit teeth that he has and his VOICE, his eyes... and did I mention his body?! He has abs to die for and his BUTT! Just wanna bite on it. Not even ashamed here. Ahah!

Dylan O'Brien
Okay, I think for Dylan, I'm mostly having a crush on his character as Stiles in Teen Wolf (actually, I do believe I feel the same way towards Tyler but ah well). But he's just so cute and funny.

It shows how much I've been cut off from the outside world when I can only think of three celeb crushes for now *cue sigh* I've been stupidly busy with work, okay. *excuses, excuses*

Anyway, I also have one more that I want to add even though this particular isn't really a 'crush'. She's more like an idol but I just want to use every reason possible to give this woman some love.

Jesy Nelson
What can I say about this beauty? She's gorgeous. She's very inspiring. She's funny. She's just everything I wish I can be. *in love*

So I'm going to end my blog with something that I learned from my mother:

My mom said, "you can't expect everyone to follow your flow. If you feel like you have your voice, remember, everyone has their own too. So before you act like a brat demanding people's attention, why don't you stop and listen to what everyone has to say too. Keep an open mind and be accepting."

Granted, she said that when we were arguing but that advice helped me a lot in my working life now. So thanks, mom. Moms are so wise. Lol.

Until then, so long and goodbye!

xxLina
December 21st, 2016 at 08:14am