Obsessed!

I'm always posting blogs about my favorite bands and shit like that. So today's blog is going to be about music. I've been in a funk when it comes to writing and making banners so I'm taking a little break from that but if you requested a banner in my shop, I will get to it this week (that's if you read the rules and followed them). I also have a new original fiction called Teeth. It's about vampires. I got inspiration for it thanks to Shadowhunters and Lady Gaga. I've always been wrestling with an idea for a Lip Gallagher fanfiction. I literally spent all day binge watching Shameless. I think I basically watched all of season five today.

Image

I love him!

Anyway, let's get onto the songs I've been obsessing over lately!

Lions by Skip Marley- I've been listening to this song on loop lately. I just fucking love it. The music is amazing and the lyrics are so deep and...UGH!

Shape of You by Ed Sheeran- Honestly I'm not really an Ed Sheeran fan but I just can't stop listening to this song.

Chained to the Rhythm by Katy Perry ft Skip Marley- Katy Perry...enough said.

My Name is Human by Highly Suspect- I was supposed to be seeing these guys in April but instead of going to Welcome to Rockville, I'm heading to Orlando in July to see Metallica, Avenged Sevenfold and Volbeat (hopefully). These guys are still amazing though and I'm loving this song.

My Heart I Surrender by I Prevail- there aren't enough words in the English language to describe how much I love this song. It's so beautiful!

Harley Quinn by Anna Murphy- Harley Quinn...enough said.

and last but now least...

Dead 7 Theme- Nick Carter wrote a zombie western movie and it has members of Backstreet Boys, Nsync, Otown and 98 Degrees and this is the song that is featured in the movie and my fucking God, it's amazing. The song not the movie. The movie was cheesy and all that but I still watched it...all of it. If you are a lover of 90's boybands, I highly recommend it. Amazon has it streaming. So if you have Prime, it should be free. But yea, check it out!
February 20th, 2017 at 03:59am