Insert Title Here

Oh Mibba. I had a really nice weekend over all. I got to hang out with my grandma and have lunch with her. One of my best friends came to see me and gave me my late Christmas presents (a couple pair of socks, another eos lip balm, an awesome owl coloring book, a couple pair of socks with one of my favorite emoji's (the poop one,) and my favorite thing - a journal with the Slytherin crest on it - which is also an issue because I don't feel like I can use it because nothing I can put in it is worthy of the amazingness that is the journal.) And just... I think I needed this weekend. I feel more like myself somehow.

I still have a bunch of homework that I didn't do, but it's okay. My roommate gave me his notebook with notes from one of the classes I'm taking so I'm just going to copy those over to my own notebook. And it won't be too hard to do that essay that I need to do. I still wish my government paper wasn't as shit as it is, but honestly, it's just going to have to do.

With news related to the site, I'm thinking of hosting a contest. See below for related questions.

Positivity from the last few days: seeing my grandma, getting my hair cut, seeing my best friend, getting presents, I made really good brownies, ate an awesome home cooked meal...

The tapestry for my room came in. It's a huge tree. It's awesome. Maybe I'll take a picture and post it in a blog tomorrow or something. My room is definitely looking more homey.

I don't know. This is definitely 100 words.

I hope everyone is having/has had a good day

[ questions ]


1. How was your day?
2. Positivity?
3. Contest wise what type of rewards do you like? (Keep in mind I can't do anything with graphics.)
4. Favorite person?
5. How active would you say you are on the site?
6. What's your day look like tomorrow?
7. What house are you when it comes to Ilvermorny?
February 21st, 2017 at 12:32am