Hello from the Other Side.

Its been a long time, Mibs. I'm sorry for the long disappearance from the internet but things have been just so crazy with me lately. I got promoted at work, I now work in the referrals department versus the front office. I am totally in love with my new job and the dollar raise that came with it.

Oh and I also got engaged the day after Christmas!
Image
After several long years of him saying he never wanted to get married he finally popped the question in the most romantic-- and at the same time, the least romantic-- way. We managed to get my stepmom and stepsister to watch my little booger on the 26th (the Monday night after Christmas) because my fiance had the night off work and I had the day off since my clinic was closed for the extended holiday. We went out for a nice dinner at a local steak house, then to the movies to see Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them. Afterwards, he wanted to go to the Temple which always has the most beautiful lights that time of year but when we got there the lights had been turned off because it was after 10 at night.
At that point Im like, "Fuck it, I'm tired. Lets go get our kid and go home," but he was set on seeing some of the remaining Christmas lights so he drove around until he found some random person house a few blocks from my dad's house. Then tells me I have a Christmas present in the trunk so I get out and start digging in the trunk, looking for some mysterious present (I was hoping for a book...) then he gets out and gets down on one knee and I was mentally like: "Oh god, this isn't happening. This is a fucking joke." So I ask him, "You're fucking kidding me, right?"
When he didn't say anything, and just kept holding out the ring I was speechless and was so excited I couldn't form words and then he was like, "So... Is that a No?"
Of course it wasn't a no because I waited too damn long for that rock.

Anyways, fast forward two weeks, I go to the doctor because I have a thyroid disorder and hadn't been in over a year and my work insurance had gone into effect at the beginning of the year and this happens:
Image
Yup, I've got baby number two on the way and its a girl. Im due in the middle of August.
That was a huge surprise to say the least considering it was the day I was supposed to get my birth control implant as well.

But yeah, other than that stuff its all been smooth sailing and easy roads beyond the normal day to day bullshit we all deal with. I've missed Mibba so much and plan on buying a SATA cable soon so I can transfer all the files on my old laptop to my new one because apparently my auto backup wasn't working and the newest stuff on my online clouds hadn't been updated since August of 2016.
I refuse to start my editing of several of my stories over again, on When Night Falls alone, I had taken out 20,000 words of useless, stupid crap and added 50,000 more words of details and background story, not to mention just the normal editing stuff.
My fiance was so confused when I started yelling and screaming the second I opened my onedrive.
May 17th, 2017 at 05:45am