Inspiring Talks

hello everyone! :) i've been watching a lot of inspiring talks these past few days and i've got quite a few to recommend to you guys. i hope you enjoy them and put some of the words of wisdom heard to practice!

1. Cheryl Strayed on How To Become a Writer, The Power of Art and More
|watch it
i have never read any of Strayed's books, but i really want to after listening to this talk. it's so inspiring for us writers. a must-watch!

2. Elizabeth Gilbert and Marie Forleo on Fear, Authenticity and Big Magic
|watch it
if you haven't yet read Gilbert's latest book, Big Magic, then i urge you to get it as soon as you possibly can. in this interview, you can get a faint idea on what the book goes over. it's a must-read for anybody who lives a creative life!

3. What I learned from 100 days of rejection
|watch it
this one is hands down my favourite TED Talk. Jia Jiang is a brilliant speaker when he delivers this talk that many can relate to (especially us, writers). writing can be scary because rejection is always around the corner--people might not like your work, they might not notice it, it might not get ever published. all of these mights paralyses us because we fear rejection. allow this wonderful talk to make you bulletproof against it!
June 8th, 2017 at 08:38pm