Once a Day Blog 6: (Dark Blog) What's the Big Deal About This September 23rd Thing and Recommendations for Blog Ideas

Please try to endure the blog and please don't disregard it. I don't find it as just some conspiracy thing and I will tell you why at the end of this blog. Keep in mind that what I say at the end of this blog is not made up and perhaps it's something I shouldn't reveal, but I'm putting myself out there and I'm gonna say it anyway. Also nothing may come of this, but if something does, at least some people had a chance to prepare. With that said, here is the blog.

Introduction:

I'm going to try and write a once a day blog for maybe 100 days or somewhere around there. If anyone has any requests on topics they'd like me to discuss feel free to send me a message or comment on this blog. There are no limitations; Politics excluded because I do not have keen knowledge of this topic.

Promotions:

Also, if any of you are interested in anime/manga, please check out Indigo Ignited. It's the world's first american made anime. It started as a small manga project between friends but the studios in japan liked it and it is being developed into a real anime. From my understanding it is set to premiere in Japan and America sometime in 2017.

www.indigoignited.com

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-015zvsysPmqxcxy2JT6Jg

The Actual Blog:

Pretty much people are saying that September 23rd is the start of something big. Many of you may not care, some of you may be disturbed, and some of you may just see this as over exaggerated, and some may just see this as "oh cool, whatever. Either way, I think it is worth looking into. Let's start with this.

I unfortunately cannot find the link to the video currently, but there was a movie made in 1986 called Little Shop of Horrors. During the intro, the announcer states that on September 23rd, the human race faced "a threat to its very existence". The background was of space. Someone cropped the image of that video and pasted a picture of the constellation Virgo over it and discovered that that the stars in the movie perfectly matched the constellation. I'll explain later why that matters. Further into the intro there is a man reading a newspaper and the newspaper states that their was an unplanned eclipse that came over earth. Beside that headline was a symbol of a Bull. Through extensive research that bull was a mascot for New York.

Now there are three key point here: Unscheduled eclipse, New York, and Virgo...

August 21st Eclipse-

In August there was an Eclipse that was obviously a massive event. It was a rare eclipse that only happens once every few hundred years or so. However, the next total eclipse that only hits america is scheduled to hit in the next 7 years which is a complete mystery if it's only supposed to happen every few hundred or so. The orbit of the eclipse is scheduled to go in the opposite direction as the August 21st eclipse which means the orbital shape will be a perfect X shape. People's lives changed that day and also many people suddenly went through spiritual awakening. They began to understand more about themselves and life. People's desires were made clear, their ambitions and goals suddenly became reality and many people became more sexually active.

Key points here: X, Spiritual Awakening, and 7 years.

Spiritual Awakening and New York in trouble-

In 2006, there was a show which foreshadowed this particular August Eclipse. After the eclipse passed, many individuals were suddenly gifted with super powers which they had to use to stop an event which was going to throw the world into chaos. The event was an explosion in New York. An individual came back from the future to change the events from happening. The first season of Heroes was 23 episodes long And air September 25th.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y_O1XwbJ1PU

Rewind-

A TV show that only lasted 1 episode, but the show was about a bomb which blew up New York- very similar to Heroes. However, the timeline in the show said that the bomb was set to go off on September 23rd. Not only that, but the number 923 was shown on a count down timer. Seconds later, a worm hole was foreshadowed. After the bomb blew up New York, an organization used a method of time travel to stop the explosion form happening, similar to that of Heroes and similar to the bull figure in Little Shop of Horrors.

Why is Virgo so Important-

Cropping the image of Virgo into a frame of Little Shop of Horrors seems random, but it is far from. Here is a link which describes the astrological event which happens on September 23rd. Basically, The zodiac sign Leo will be over Virgo along with three additional planets/stars and apparently this will last 9 months. The significance of this is that in the Christian Bible in the book of revelation, there was a description of this and of course the book of revelation is the only book of the bible that takes place centuries after the bible was made which means everything written in revelations were things were predicted to happen by god himself when the world was close to the "end". Anyway here is a video about it. It's only about 3 minutes. So there isn't too much detail. If you want more detail there are longer videos.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0jYgoX4NL7g

And here is the biblical passage written in revelations.

"And there appeared a great wonder in heaven; a woman clothed with the sun, and the moon under her feet, and upon her head a crown of twelve stars:
2 And she being with child cried, travailing in birth, and pained to be delivered.
3 And there appeared another wonder in heaven; and behold a great red dragon, having seven heads and ten horns, and seven crowns upon his heads.
4 And his tail drew the third part of the stars of heaven, and did cast them to the earth: and the dragon stood before the woman which was ready to be delivered, for to devour her child as soon as it was born.
5 And she brought forth a man child, who was to rule all nations with a rod of iron: and her child was caught up unto God, and to his throne."

Heroes Reborn-

Heroes was cancelled in 2010 with the last title being called "Brave New World". It made a comeback on September 26th of 2015. The odd thing about this show is the title- being "Reborn" but also, in the show, there was a catastrophic event which happened in June- 9 months after September. Similar to 9 months of pregnancy as with the Virgo thing.

Now back to why the Eclipse coming back in 7 years is so important-

The bible says in revelations that God will take his believers in their sleep to heaven through something called the "Rapture" then 7 years of chaos will happen on earth. In 7 years, he will return to judge the world. People believe that the Rapture will happen this September when the new biblical prophecy is fulfilled.

Why is the Unscheduled eclipse from Little Show of Horrors so important?-

Because eclipses are not sudden. Eclipses are scheduled, but there is evidence that suggests planet X may eclipse the sun on September 23rd. Certain people in certain states around the world can already see it in the sky as a large white ball. You can look up- that is not a conspiracy theory. The last time Planet X supposedly eclipsed the earth was in year 1 on the day Jesus was said to be crucified on the cross. The world is billions of years old, but have you ever stopped to think why we say we say we're in the year 2017? That means it's been 2017 years since Jesus was crucified. Whether you are religious or not doesn't matter. People worldwide in almost every corner of the globe follow this year cycle.

Now for the really creepy part and significance of what Planet X is-

Terminator Genisys was about the origin of skynet and how it began the apocalypse. It was based in 2017. May not be important, just putting that out there.

Planet X is recorded by every ancient civilization know to man, but is recorded as Nibiru. Modern day scientist however did not discover the planet until the 60's I wanna say... I could be wrong though. But the point is that this planet was talked about in ancient times before modern day scientist even discovered it.

Transformer movies and real planet X history-

Planet X was recorded to be a planet that floated into Earth's orbit and on that planet was a species which used cross DNA with the species of earth to eventually create humans as slaves to mine resources for their planet to keep it alive. (Dark of the Moon) In exchange for saving their species, they granted the humans ancient spiritual knowledge and devices to further humanity in their evolution but it was eventually turned against us and turned humanity into mindless zombies soul reliant on technology. (Age of Extinction) This species was said to be the "genesis" of the human species. Also this species was talked about in the middle of the book "Genesis" which is in the bible, but was removed.

This species was there during the genesis of human creation, the book of Genesis shortly mentioned them, the planet of the species is said to eclipse the sun on September 23rd which marks the beginning of a new era and also marked the day Jesus was crucified. Terminator Genisys mentions that the apocalypse began in 2017 before time was altered, And also, things usually end the same way they begin. And lastly, I find it interesting how Transformer sort of foreshadowed this event in their recent movie, but that is a blog for another time.

My final thoughts-

Even if all of this is just is just fake conspiracy stuff, here is what I have experienced myself that one can tell me otherwise.

The spiritual awakening happened to multiple people I know and even I felt the affects.

I had a dream about the August eclipse maybe about a week before I heard anything about it.

I had a dream about Donald Trump and North Korean nuclear missiles 2 or 3 days before I heard anything about it on the news.

I had a dream about planet X before I heard anything about it eclipsing the sun.

Now finally for a bonus, here are some clips from rapper music videos, songs, and Movies which talk about September 23rd or 923/239. Feel free to stop at around 10 minutes as the video gets repetitive and begins to not make sense past this point.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L79gh5HmwK8

Thank you and for those who took the time to read the entire blog, thank you so much! You're amazing, and I really hope this blog fascinated you or helped you in anyway. I only aim to help. Like I said, nothing may happen and all of this may just be speculation, but if it's not, then hey, it's knowledgeable and at least you were given a head's up.
September 19th, 2017 at 11:36am