Upcoming Treats + Something is Seriously Wrong with Me.

I'm hoping that within the next few days I'll have a new layout for my blog in honor of Halloween! My favorite time of the year, I'll be doing a Treat blog or a Candy Bowl if you'd like. I'm super excited to do something like this again. It's been over two years since I've done a proper candy bowl, treat blog or anything of the sorts.

Something is Seriously Wrong with Me

So for the last two weeks I've been feeling very. . . off. I feel like I'm not attached to my own body like I'm viewing my life from outside. All I've done is sleep on and off and stay in bed. I'm starting to think something is really wrong? I keep having horrible pressure and cluster headaches which are nicknamed the suicide headache. Medications don't help them, you basically have to lay in dark and complete silence until they go away and each one lasts longer than the other.

I have no appetite. I don't want to eat or drink anything my mother has literally had to force things down my throat. I've already seen a doctor and they're saying this is all in my mind, is it possible its all just. . . me?

I'm sorta worried because with all these feelings even typing this out feels like a chore to me. I'm so sad honestly, I think I'm going to take another nap.
September 26th, 2017 at 12:09am