I Did a Thing

For like a year and a half I had been wanting to dye my hair purple. I was gonna do it the summer of 2016, but I was broke as hell so that never happened. I figured maybe it was just a spur of the moment thing and it would go away, but fast forward to now and I still wanted to. So, yesterday, I died my hair purple.

Image

I'm in love with the color, oh man. My hair dresser used 3 different purples to see which one would work best. One had a blue base, one had a pink base, and then there was this one. I loved the pink base one too, but it looked like it was gonna come out weird if I dyed my whole head so I went with this one.

I just got it done yesterday, so I'm still bleeding purple all over the place, but I love it so much.

I've been trying to figure out how/if I want to do a candy bowl this year. The last couple times I've done giveaways like that I haven't actually finished doing the whole giving away part of it, so I'm gonna figure out if I have time or not and go from there.

Also I like doing a theme with them, so if I decide I want to do it, I'm gonna have to figure out a theme as well. And really, I'm not that creative so we'll see what happens.

But what have you been up to, friends? I constantly stalk Mibba and do my staffing duties, but I forget that I never actually interact with people. WHOOPS.
September 27th, 2017 at 09:44pm