The Mibbian Who Catches Them All!

Hey guys! This awesome pokemon reference describes a very active, creative, videogame loving Mibbian on here.

Welcome to Pumkaboo Hina's recc blog!

Pumkabpp Hina(known as Hina) has become a dear friend of mine over the past year. he is incredibly sweet and fun to talk to. You can just get lost in conversations about anime, videogames, movies, and great reads on the site. If you ever need a shoulder to lean on, Hina is the perfect supportive person to go to.

Some of my favorite reads from Hina on here are:

I Love You
- A Stardew Valley slice of life love story between a farmer and a towns member.

Night Sky
- A very interesting Mythology story, where a goddess answers a mans prayer.

One of her newer stories to check out is Fallen Valor Which is a story that is inspired by Arthurian Legends, and a bit of Mulan incorporated in it. I am super excited to read it.

Hina also has some wonderful poetry up on the site. Feel free to check out:

Faded Muse
Thoughts of a Toy
Broken

Although Hina is a super creative writer, and has provided us with wonderful reads, she has been active and contributed to almost every part of the site. You can always catch her on the Forums, chatting it up with fellow members. She has also wrote reviews and articles. So if you want a review on an anime or videogame, or want to read more information on a topic, check those out!

Please drop a hello to Hina, or give her work some well deserved love!
October 7th, 2017 at 07:29pm