Hospital Stays + Apologies.

Well as you can tell from my title the reason I have been MIA for a while is because I got admitted into the hospital. Yep, ya girl here has been in the hospital for almost 3 weeks. I went to the doctor because I've been sick since like the beginning of May this cold just wouldn't go away and the doctor told me they'd done everything they could do so they were admitting me for some IV antibiotics it would be only three days and I'd be home so of course I didn't take my laptop or anything just my phone and charger and a few items of clothes.

well by the 3rd day my oxgen was down to only 45% so I was put on oxygen, and they realized that my right lung was 55% full of fluid and my left lung was about 30% full of fluid so they inserted tubes to drain them. Needless to say today 11/07/17 has been the first day i've been able to actually get up and move around. It's also the first time I've been able to think straight enough to come online to explain to people why i've been gone.

I'd like to apologize to the Mibba writing cup group I was paired with for vanishing and not helping out in the final two weeks of the cup. :(

I miss you guys and I promise once I am good I'll be back tho I am working on my NaNoWriMo story called Heart of The Nines.
November 7th, 2017 at 04:18pm