Once a Day Blog 23: (Self Healing) Do Not Be Ashamed of Yourself

Don't be ashamed of who you are whether you are black, white, male, female, rich, poor; whatever because you are unique he way you are no matter what perspective you live this life. Understand this this world and society is like a large network and we all work together to keep things going. Understand this world is filled with so many different people and species who all have their own uniqueness that contributes to this life. Embrace the uniqueness that is within you and don't be afraid to express that.

Do not be ashamed for being "weak". There is nothing wrong with that, just be true to who you are and seek healing if you feel you need it. But you need to be honest with yourself and accept every part of yourself if you want to stop feeling so bad about yourself.

The people in this world can be very cruel and judgmental, yes, It is a form of projection from their insecurities and problems that they put on you. Do not take it personally. You are you and you need to accept who you are and embrace it. The people who are hurting in the world need healing too, they just need someone to help them understand there's a way out of their mental imprisonment.

We all influence each other every day, whether it be in a negative or positive way. so it's not always other people who are the problem, it can also be us. As long as we're honest with ourselves, and accepting, the greatest parts of who we are will continue to influence others on a more positive level.

And lastly, always remember to accept who you are and your imperfections. They are a part of who you are and at the end of the day, you have to live with them for your lifetime. It is up to you to decide whether or not you want to move on from your shame or harm yourself over the fact that you're not different.

Hope this finds you in great health. Always remember Live, Love, and Grow. Have a night day.
November 14th, 2017 at 08:21pm