Once A Day Blog 26: Super Powers

Everyone has a superpower but not everyone can use it or access it. They are not as dramatized like on T.V. but they do exist. Usually your unique skill can be discovered depending on 3 major factors.

1. Your level of mental, spiritual, and emotion understanding and life style.
2. Your desire or need in the present moment.
3. The "vibration" you send out to the world. (Similar to number 1)

1. Think about where you are in life, the people around you and your life views and morals. Your secret ability will always manifest in a way that is relatable to your views of yourself and the world around you. Your ability will only go as far as your mind and spirit is willing to go. If you have the urge to change up your lifestyle suddenly, that's usually a sign that your secret gift is growing stronger and so are you.

2. Usually your gift will always be there to assist you when you most need it or when you have a deep mental desire to do something. As long as you're willing to trust in yourself and you don't let anything hold you back, it will come through for you even if you aren't aware. Your momentary desire may also decipher how your gift can permanently manifest.

3. Depending on where you are on a spiritual and mental level will most likely decipher how powerful your gift can potentially be.

Whether you are aware of it or not, usually you always have a special gift which is active almost all the time. It exists in how you live life, how people treat you, how you make your mark on the world, how much good and bad luck you have, little things like that.

This is just a cool little blog, nothing major or serious. Just an interesting thing that some of you might find cool. have a good day.
November 19th, 2017 at 03:08am