Get Recc'd Six

Listening to: Bite by Troye Sivan. Cause I have mad OTP feels.
Eating: Cheese enchiladas.
Drinking: Is that really a question? PEPSI. PEPSI. PEPSI.
Feeling: Like my blog layout really suits my personality. Like I'm annoying and lame. Whoops I mean, feel? What is feel?


Image

Kidding. Emotions are good. Bless all of you who have them. Feel for me, since my black soul won't allow it.

_____

Mibba. How are you? Doing well, I hope? I've been pretty quiet, just lurking around the past couple of days. I mean, I've been quiet in general because I'm a terrible human who doesn't update like she says she's going too.

But anyways, who knows what time it is?

Image

You got it. It's time to:

Get Recc'd!

Image

Again, I'm going to leave my crappy commentary out of it, but these stories are amazing and I am in love with all of them so very much. Without further ado:

For Hope of More by goth rat.

Julie wanted one thing in life: Kimberly. But life doesn't always give you what you want, but what you need. And Julie needed a wake up call.

_____

The Rainy Day Fund by Michael Westen.

Have you ever thought of your favorite town and dug in to what really made it your favorite? Like the small side streets with out of the way shops selling their probably unfairly priced trinkets, or the newest restaurant trying to stay in the game another year. And just what the air is like with a hint of freshly cut grass next to the salty river.

The odds are against me, but that just means the fight is on.


_____

The Bone Maiden by holtzmann.

The devil’s got my secret
He swore he’d never tell
I left it for safe keeping
I’ll pick it up in hell
-Mieka Pauley


_____

The Dark Ones by waywardocean.

these are the thoughts
that swim in my head
when i'm all alone
and the lights are off.

these are the layers of my soul
that the sun doesn't see.


_____

There you have them. Go forth and enjoy the beauty and mastery of these stories! They're all amazing and I wish I possessed such talent as these writers.

Image

_____

I am off to maybe update. I hope something comes out. The ideas are right there, on the tip of my brain. The words are just stuck where I can't reach them.

I hope that if you're not all having great days/nights already that that changes, because you deserve it!
December 18th, 2017 at 01:49am