I'm Back Mibba

I'm not sure if anyone even remembers me... or even really cares. My last blog was well over a year ago... I tried to come back, and couldn't for various reasons. I would make plans and they would fall through like water through a drain. I can't remember the last time I even wrote a story or poem... it's been a long, crawl back up through a hole that I have dug myself in. I don't know if she is still on here but shout out to Hina, you've always been a big inspiration and to Clara... she has put up with a lot of my anti-social mess. Just want to let you know that, you are an amazing friend and I am so sorry for being the way that I am. I hope in the future I can get better at this socializing thing, like I used to be.

I guess I should do a re-introduction since a lot has changed over the past three, almost four years. My name is Brittany, I go by Usa, BritBrat, Bunny. Anything really, hell I have coworkers that call me hooker and I respond... I swear, I am not a hooker... just its a term of endearment me and my team have come to adopt. I am twenty-five years old, don't know if that's a bit old for this site? Mibba has always felt like home, ever since I was... 16? Around that age, anyway. My favorite genres to read are horror/psychological/crime, whilst the ones I write the most are romance or tragic romance. I do love a good sad story. Hope I can come up with some pretty decent stories, reading back over one of my older blogs I did have a dream of a siren related plot, might revisit that or hell... go back and finish one of the umpteen thousand stories that I never completed. Seems I have an issue with commitment all the way around. That's one thing I am working on this year. Push myself further than I've ever been. Complete more tasks. Not be the kicked aside door mat. I'm hoping, against all odds, that I might be able to reclaim this place as home. To find an ounce of belonging.

I'm into gaming. Mostly on my ps4, huge into Dying Light and Binding of Isaac. Since I not have a pretty nice laptop I will be getting back into WoW. Ah, the calling of the Horde has never left my heart. Also, I am the proud mommy of two fluffy orange tabby cats. They are two spoiled brats and I love them with all of my heart. Without them I honestly... would be pretty alone. Live in a house full of people, again, and I still manage to isolate myself. It's already 3:40, so I should probably call it a night.

So, glad to be back Mibba and it's a pleasure to meet all of you guys, perhaps for a second time.
January 13th, 2018 at 10:41am