Get Recc'd Eight // Some Stuff and Things

*waves ecstatically*

Mibba, yo. How you doin'? I know it may seem like I've been absent, but I've been around. I was just stuck in heckity heckin' chapter town for three days and having a doozy of a time busting my self out of it. But fortunately, or unfortunately, for you guys I pulled myself through and here I am, back on my feet again.

Image

With 3,917 words to show for it, which is the longest chapter I've ever written in my life. Too bad it's also the most boring chapter ever, but we'll get to my attitude in a little bit here.

*ahem*

Image

I suggest reading just this next part and then promptly exiting from this blog to read the lovely stories listed below, thus saving yourself from the nonsense that ensues after.

_____

Man, it's been a minute since the last recc blog, hasn't it? Well, let's get to it!

Let us...

Get Recc'd!

Image

Have I used that GIF for this before? Probably. I can't even care juST LOOK AT HIM. LOOK UPON HIM.

*slaps self several times*

ANYWAY. You came for wonderful stories, I'ma give you some wonderful stories. Here we go.

__

Daisy by Roden..

The heavy, dirty feeling of dread follows her until she spots it—an object nestled in a bed of leaves a few feet from her left—down along the trees below, off the path.

There’s something blue, blowing in the breeze, and as Amelia moves closer, she finally sees what’s only half-buried.

A dress.

But then she notices something else—something pale sticking out from the fabric. It’s an arm, and it’s smeared with red.


__

Astronaut by Word!Smith.

Sometimes the best way
to start loving the world
is to leave it


__

Just Business by Situations;.

I never expected for him to come into my world the way he did, he was every girls definition of perfect, but for me, he was just Max, that's all he ever would be.

__

The Heart of the Night by Ghoul Scouts.

"I can't believe you left me," Dylan sobbed, "For her!"

__

Go forth and enjoy these phenomenal stories!

And do not venture any further into this blog.

Image

Or else.

Image

_____

I'm totally seriously this is your last chance. There will be no second chance there is nothing of note in this portion of this blog just go.

Goodbye.


Oh my god, you're still here?

Image

Fine.

Image

But don't say I didn't warn you.

So, recently I've been in this really weird spot with writing that I've never run up against before. In the past, I usually fall out of love with whatever I'm writing fairly quickly or, at least, I get mad writers' block and give up, never to return to what I was once working on.

Image

I know, I'm such a great mother, right?

Well, that isn't what's happening this time. Honestly I'm still really in love with all of the story ideas that I have and I feel inspired to write all the time except for when i actually sit down to do it.

Image

I'm not kidding you when I say it took me 6 hours to write a 1,400 word chapter of Death & Dying. Not even remotely joking when I say I am still working on the next chapter of Up in Flames. Although I blame Izaya for that one, but you know.

It's not that I don't want to, It isn't even that the ideas don't come. it's that I apparently can't call on them when I need them, or even when I don't and just want to get them out, and that's only slightly annoying.

Image

By "slightly annoying" I mean infuriating. I'm being hecka sarcastic.

Not for any other reason than that I feel like I waste entire days with only one update to show for it when I feel like I could have easily gotten at least two up. Just meh.

_____

Another thing that has been happening to me a lot is feeling super self conscious about everything. To the point of nearly yanking everything down seconds after I put it up, and I don't even know why.

Image

It's not like I'm not proud of my writing. Honestly at the risk of sounding conceited, I love every story idea that I currently have. I know I'm not the best writer, I never claim to be. but when I reread it to proof it or to make sure things are correct, I really enjoy it.

Yet, at the same time, I get really anxious and stuff about it. I don't even know. I'm hoping that passes too. But the fact that it came out of absolutely nowhere is mildly concerning.

Image

_____

Side note: Atsushi is such a mood right now. I FEEL YOU, SUSHI.

_____

Anyway, if you're still here for the end of this blog, first of all how dare you? You were supposed to quit and term back and not waste your precious, pure time on this nonsense I AM SAYING THIS BECAUSE I CARE, HONESTLY, ABOUT EACH OF YOU AND AM NOT HERE TO DRAG YOU DOWN.

And second of all, I hope you all are having lovely days/nights so far. I'm sorry if my terrible blog hindered that and I hope they get better, if they aren't good.

Always remember, you're all lovely and I adore you very much.

Image
January 22nd, 2018 at 02:58am