A Fresh Start

Hello Mibbians!

It’s me, Hannah.

I have been a member of Mibba for quite a few years now. I’ve had my account for approaching five or six years now, but I posted my first blog four years ago. Anywho, my point is that I’ve been here for a long time. However, I haven’t been active for over a year. I haven’t used Mibba in a regular basis for over two years. I think I’d like to change that.

Mibba alwys was a happy place for me. It was always a warm, welcoming community in which I could just learn, grow, and be free. That’s the idea that keeps drawing me back. That’s exactly what I’m looking forward to again, but this time as a new and improved person.

I think that in order to come back fully and stay an anctive member of the community, I do need a fresh start. Because of this, I will be going through and cleaning out old blogs, stories, poems, messages, and my friends list. Some things, I might keep, bitching I will be deleting a lot. I want the opportunity to start anew, as a blank slate. I want the opportunity to publish new works, make new friends, and discover the community again. All of this is part of a project to just revamp my account so I could kind of start anew. Please do not be offended if this means unfollowing or unfriendliness you. It’s been quite a while. I’ve changed as a person and I can’t remember a lot from when I was active on Mibba.

Anyway, that’s it for the day!

I hope to be back more and more frequently. Have a great day, Mibba!
February 2nd, 2018 at 06:10am