Life Update #1

Romance

Things have actually been going surprisingly well in my love life. It's almost a month of being with my boyfriend, and tomorrow will make two months of knowing him. I honestly can't wait until I'm able to say I've spent a year with him. He's the love of my life, and I know he's the one I want to spend the rest of my life with. I know it's soon, but everything just feels so... right.

Disabilities

So, I've been getting some blood tests done. Only one of the results came back, and that was the stat tests. It's kind of annoying how my doctor told me 2-3 days however its been over a week. The stat test was to check my blood sugar since I had glucose spilling into my urine (yuck, I know). The rest of the tests were to test for some rheumatoid diseases and stuff like that.

On another note, my aunt is giving me a dog next year for me to train into a service dog. He's going to be trained to be a psychiatric service dog, along with a mobility service dog. I decided that I'm going to take a year off between high school and college in order to train him and get him ready to go to college with me.

Other

School has been crappy. I've missed so much school and my GPA is so low, I'm so terrified that I'm going to fail this year and I have no idea what to do. I know I should study, but like, it just takes so much out of me. Any tips?
February 5th, 2018 at 12:51am