Today

Music: Loving Someone by The 1975.
Eating: Chipotle.
Working on: A Casual Affair because I've been in rarepair hell all day because literally in the MIDDLE of my shift this scenario in which Person A asks Person B if he's asking his opinion as a criminal came to me and my juices started to flow, new life has been breathed into this blessed concept and I'm so so tired but I at least have to get this outlined, help me.
Feeling: Okay, I suppose. If you read my previous blog, you know the jist of it, but today was relatively okay.


_____

Man, Mibba, why is it that if it's not when I'm working or driving, it's when I'm completely dead inside and exhausted that I'm at my most inspired? That's the real question that I need the universe to answer for me.

That, and where is exactly is my machine that transcribes my stories directly into my computer, fully fleshed out, full of beautiful detail, and ready to upload directly on to Mibba? Riddle me that, James Isaac Neutron.

_____

My day consisted of meeting a ferret named Cupid who his new owners found in their backyard on Valentine's Day. He was super cool and really cuddly, and his new owners are these really nice regular customers of ours who have had ferrets before and will take the best possible care of him.

- I apparently also got a shout out on the managers' conference call for our region, neato.

- Finally had my womanly visitor show up for the first time in almost three months. TMI I know, I'm sorry.

- Dressed Finn up in a bunny sweater that looks a lot like a donkey sweater in this picture:

Image

- Plugged away at my chapters, one day I'll get something posted.

Woooo what a day. I'm too spaced out and half asleep to insert GIFs here, I'm sorry.

_____

Anyway, I hope you guys are having wonderful days/nights so far! I'm gonna plug away at this stuff 'til sleep finds me.
February 20th, 2018 at 02:40am