30 Day Anime Blog Challenge: Day Eight

Music: Honest to God || AWAY & We Might be Dead by Tomorrow || SOKO.
IDK man, I caught the Soukoku feels again randomly, they've been absent for like two weeks and now suddenly they're back even though I've been trying really hard to ignore the tag because it's toxic in there, fam.
Eating: Some raw mixed nuts and some cheese.
Feeling: Kinda out of it.
Working on: I... honestly don't even know right at this second. Everything, nothing, who honestly knows.


_____

Mibba!

Image

How you doin'? Good, I hope? I'm eh, and I had a big portion here complaining about my day, but ain't nobody got time for that and you guys deserve so much more so take all of my love and let it brighten your days!

Image

_____

ALRIGHT GUYS, ANOTHER DAY, ANOTHER CHALLENGE BLOG, YOU KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS?!?

Day Eight: Favorite Anime Couple:

(I'm assuming for this one they mean in canon, which is going to be kinda rough for me because I A.) in general don't pay attention, B.) don't find many in depth canon pairings in the shows I watch, and C.) when I do they're generally between characters I don't care too much for. In the end, what I've chosen is, I guess, controversial to some people. But let me tell you, I felt things, and it's a pretty big feat to make this double black heart feel anything anymore. Eh. Romance is dead. *cough* WHO SAID THAT? Moving on.)

Nezumi and Shion

Image

Image

Image

"I’ve been watching each day become tainted, but your smile is always pure."

"So, when they're alive, humans are warm."

"Which one do you choose? You love No. 6, and I hate it. That’s why― one day, we’re going to be enemies.’’

“I am most humbled by your gracious compliments, your Highness.”

"It was a goodnight kiss."

"What a liar you are."

"I'll teach you a dance."

"A vow: Reunion will come, Shion."


Can I just? Mayn't I SIMPLY JUST. no. 6, in general, is just beautiful and heartwrenching. It has a great story and message, in my opinion, and visually it's stunning. But it's going to tear your heart out and put it through several meat grinders back to back and then throw you straight down into hell.

I'm not joking.

Anyway, these boys, man. These damn fool boys. I really enjoy the journey of awakening they go on together, the things they teach each other. I, personally, believe that they are by they I mean I'm looking at you, Nezumi products of their environment and that they may not always go about things the right way, they may even do it intentionally, but I also believe that that is a part of being human, that change was planted and hatched in their hearts, that they learned lessons from each other no one had been kind enough to teach, that they became better people, that they found out what it was to be loved.

Am I going to make excuses? Am I going to say they aren't problematic? Heck no. I fully believe in recognizing the problems in ANY AND ALL SHIPS, and I especially believe in being well versed in the problems that live within your own.

However, I also don't think they deserve the harsh judgment I've seen them get, I think they were created to show two people doing their best, one who came from nothing, one form everything, and what happens when those people come together and gain appreciation of one another.

ImageImageImageImage

They're my favorite boys well, two of my favorite boys; they hurt my heart, but I think of them and smile because they're also super soft and lovely badasses.

I don't really know what else to say without getting into the plot of the show and possibly spoiling some things, so I'll leave them there and simply say you should look into no. 6, but please do so with caution.

Image
_____

So I had a big, really heavily detailed thing here for my ships like all ten of them and I erased it cause it was super embarrassing and long, like WOW.

Image

I CAN NEVER FIND THIS IN GIF WHEN I NEED IT BUT HE'S JUDGING ME JUST LIKE YOU GUYS WOULD IF I HAD LEFT THAT IN, OML.
_____

Okie dokie, I'm off to maybe write, maybe try to shake off this intense feeling of loneliness that's suddenly upon me.

At any rate, you're all beautiful and I hope you have pleasant nights/days!

Image
March 9th, 2018 at 04:33am