867 Watching the Clock Tick [Sims 4 Blog]

I think most of the pictures I got from my gameplay yesterday were selfies and just pictures India (the main Sim) took with her two new BFFs and that's okay. I love these three sims. They might just be the best Sims I've created. We have two hipsters and a goth. That's a making of a very interesting friendship. I can't wait to play them more. And in non-Sim related news, I'm obsessed with the songs 867 by Iration and Take it or Leave it by Sublime with Rome. Highly recommend those songs. But it's time to get on with the Selfies!

Image
This is India. I almost named her India Ink. I was listening to 311 when creating her. Hence the name, honestly. She's an artist, musician and a lover of dogs. She owns two, a pit bull named Medusa and a bull terrier named Franco. Franco is a girl mainly because I didn't check to see if I made male marked off before saving them. I'll post pictures of them later on in the blog.

Image
This is Parker and he's the hottest male sim I have ever created. I'm so proud of him!

Image
There will be tons of selfies.

Image
Someone she met at the beach behind her house!

Image
Image
Image
Medusa!

Image
They'd be cute together, don't ya think? Or is it just me?

Image
Franco!

Image
Making music, loving life.

Image
India with the sexy neighborhood goth, Willow.

Image
Pose? Not so sexy.

Image
Best Friend goals? These three are going to be attached at the hip, I'm telling ya.

Image
Image
More Selfies!

Image
Now this pose is a little more sexy!

Image
They're cute together too!

Image
Must befriend the guy with the epic stache!

Image
Parker is pretty. I love him #pixelthirst

Image
Image

F is for friends who do stuff together!

Any requests for Sims you'd like me to create? Just let me know!
April 6th, 2018 at 02:48pm