867 Watching the Clock Tick [Sims 4 Blog] Part 1.5

This'll be a short collection of screenshots. I haven't really been playing all that much. I've been watching a bunch of Sims Let's Plays and haven't been too focused on my own game. I'm sorry but it's fun watching other people play the game sometimes. Plus it gives me motivation to actually move forward with my own games.

Quick update on me (if you care). I'm going to Welcome to Rockville April 27th and 28th so if you are going to be at the concert, feel free to say hi. I seriously can't wait for this year. It's a good line up both days. I'm almost thinking about seeing 311, The Offspring and Gym Class Heroes in August. And I really want to see Dirty Heads in May but that won't happen because I'm not giving up my one holiday off to see a concert on Memorial Day weekend.

I had my mom cut off about 3 inches off my hair so I have slightly shorter hair. And I also dyed it purple. Pictures don't do it justice. It's a really pretty color. It's a nice deep purple. It's not too flashy or anything. I just love it!

Anyway, let's get on with the show!

Image
Painting after a night of dancing with her bffs

Image
Image
Morning Yoga

Image
Post Yoga Selfie

Image
Talking Parker into taking a yoga class

Image
Image
Image
Image
Medusa and Franco

Image
Image
Image
Relaxing with Parker and Willow

Image
Drinks with the gang
April 15th, 2018 at 10:07pm