Summer



It's been a while...again.
I changed (back) my username. Was really not feeling majestic.

This time when I say I'm staying, I really mean it. I see that a lot of people are posting their "Goodbye, Mibba" blogs which I get...but I fully believe I will stick with this website until I die. It's beyond writing for me. Writing is such a small fraction of what I actually do on this site. This site has seen me grow. This site has given me friends. This site has molded me.

When it goes, so will I.

Anyway, I'm officially done with my third year of college. It's such a bittersweet feeling. I ended it the same way I ended my previous year, crying in the middle of the night over a boy. But instead of getting my heart broken it was because my heart had too much love in it. Departing from my boyfriend really was the hardest part. Have you ever met someone and been with them every single day, from the second they wake up to the moment they go to sleep, and then face a time period where you'll knowingly be apart for an extended period of time?

Yeah, that sucks. I was like a child throwing a temper tantrum knowing he had to go but still pleading for him to stay. I cried (which I hate to do). He cried (which he hates to do and was the first time I saw him do it). I clung. We kissed and I watched him walk away like in those corny ass romance movies.

i don't wanna think about it or i'm gonna cry again

I came back home early this afternoon. My dad and I are still on the rocks. He's talking to me more than he has when I first told him. I'm trying/am compromising with him.

I'm trying. I really am.

I'm just going to try to work on me this summer. Be busy. Write more. Work more. Economically and physically (I just spent an hour on Amazon looking at yoga mats). Take care of my skin. Grow my hair out more.

At the end of the day, I just wanna have fun and watch The Handmaid's Tale.

I feel like I can talk about sooooo much but at the same time not really.

In short, I'm really happy that summer is here. Really sad I'm not spending a lot of it with the person I wanna spend it with.

What are you guys summer plans? Are, like, if you're really fit how do you stay fit? What motivates you?

I'm gonna shut up now.

See you in the next blog.
May 19th, 2018 at 01:37am