Graphics? + Reccs!

Hello everyone! How are you beautiful people?
Me?

I am home sick with the beginning phases of strep throat(YAAAY!). I am on some pain medicine and some antibiotics right now. I am starting to improve though as the day goes on. So I should be better within the next day or two.

Anyway, I am in need of some graphics right now with all the new stories I will be posted.
Why am I making a blog instead of using the Graphics Forum?

Well for one, a lot of them haven't been updated in a while or are closed. I also feel really awkward and annoying just randomly PMing people asking for requests. So hence, the blog! Let people come to me!

I just need a banner done and a story layout made for a story I am working on.
I honestly don't have the details to them yet, but I am sorting through titles and what I would like now.

So if anyone would be willing to make me some stuff it would be greatly appreciated!
Thanks in advance, and you are the bomb dot com!

-------------------------------------

Reccs!

So I have been reading A LOT of stuff on mibba for the past few days. Doing my best to leave thoughtful comments on all the stuff I have read. Here are some things that I greatly enjoyed!

Poems

Love Lust
Doubt
Seeds
Winter

Stories

His Heart
Annabelle
Winston
Altered
Standing Up
Ten Feet Below the Ground

Hope you all enojy those wonderful stories and poems like I did!
July 11th, 2018 at 06:28pm