Berry Sims! + Sims CC Blog

GUYS!

So for awhile now I have been following these sims blogs on tumblr. They were doing Berry Sims challenges/legacies. What is a berry Sim? It's brightly colored, or pastel sims. Perfect Examples on this blog!

I was just in...complete awe by how amazing these sims were made. I loved the way they looked, they were all gorgeous, and I just wanted to do it too. The only problem? I had no idea where to get started! A lot of these berry sims are created heavily with CC. And I didn't know where to start or look.

One of the blogs I followed rebloged/posted a Berry Sims 101 post!
Link to Berry Sims Beginners Guide!

This guide saved my life(only being slightly dramatic)! It explains everything perfectly, gives you perfect places to start with CC, and challenges and legacies to do!

So I mostly used THIS BLOG For the Berry sims CC must needs! Perfect place to get started. For the eyes, I went to sims resources to download eye colors.
IF YOU KNOW WHERE I CAN GET EYE RECOLORS THAT WORK ON ALL AGES(Even toddlers), PLEASE LET ME KNOW!

Eye colors is where I am struggling the most right now.

So, onward to my first berry sims I made!

Image
Everyday look for the Mom(forgot her closeup)

Image
Image
Her formal look!

Image
Image
The Dad! Everyday look.

Image
Image
Dad formal look!

Image
Image
Their teenage daughter! Everyday look.

Image
Her swimwear. She is SO CUTE!

Image
Toddler son. Not really happy with how he turned out because most of the CC didn't work for toddlers.

But I am so obsessed with this whole Berry Sims concept. I'm going to keep playing around with it and try out one of the challenges soon!

I am off to hunt down some more CC. Thanks for reading my nerd post.
Have a good one!
July 29th, 2018 at 10:12pm