Remember Mibba's Old Chatroom? I Present to You, Mibba's (Unofficial) Discord Chat!

I've been luring on the site a lot lately (not doing much--not participating, which isn't very good of me), and I was browsing the forums. Lately, I've been using Discord a lot to talk to people in the writing groups I'm in, and its really cool! I was thinking about the old Chatroom Mibba used to have where people could go chat AOL-style, and it was honestly pretty rad. So I took it upon myself to make a Mibba Discord Server! Discord is cool because its a moderated chat where we can create different rooms for different purposes--i.e., a general chat, and advice chat, you get the jist. It also has voice chat capabilities! And you can access the site from any web browser, but also on its Windows, iOS, and Android apps.

So, keep in mind while this is unofficial (as it has had no involvement from Dujo nor Mibba's mod team), Mibba's rules will still be applied, and general friendliness and respect should be applied, but I don't think anyone will have an issue with that. I know Mibba's been slower than usual these last few months, so I expect that this chat could not only strengthen our current community but help it grow as well. And of course, if the mod team does want to join or take over, I wouldn't mind that at all.

So, again, here's the link to the chat! There's only one room right now, but as more people join, I'll be glad to create more, and if everything gets a little unmanageable for myself, I wont mind recruiting new mods in the long run (assuming the chat doesn't die soon).

Goodnight y'all!
August 20th, 2018 at 06:41am