Hi Friends

Hi guys, it's been a minute.

Okay this blog isn't going to be the least bit interesting because the last time I posted a blog, it was about adopting my dog, and honestly............not much has changed since then.

Ramen is still my turd of a son lol. He's got the cutest face tho so I can't be mad at him too long for chewing the armrests of my couch or tryna eat my purse lol. He completed his training back in July so he knows basic commands now like sit, stay, down, leave it...he still can't get drop it lol but we're working on that as well as the cute stuff like shake. I've also been taking him to more coffee shops and stuff around here to socialize him a little more. He's still scared of men a little bit so I'm trying to work on that. I cannot WAIT until it gets cooler here so that I can just go to any coffee shop and sit outside, instead of particularly dog friendly ones.

I'm also still writing. I know it's not prevalent on here because I stopped posting chapters of Wonderland, but it's definitely still being written. I strayed off my schedule for a little bit but I'm slowly catching up. I'm not sure that'll I'll post any of the chapters that I've written on here just out of laziness but I'll see how I feel about it later on lol. Now that I've gotten to the good bits of writing it, I'm wondering if if there's a point to posting it on here? Not sure! I do miss posting stories and chapters on here tho. I haven't made a layout or even a story page in ages and it's one of the things I like about this website. Makes it so much more fun. I might go through the stuff sitting in my drafts and maybe try and write some stuff in between? I feel like I say this every single time lmao but maybe one day I'll actually go through with it.

Uhhh what else? There's a guy lol, he's sweet, we've been seeing each other for 2 months and taking things really slowly, which I like and also need, considering my last big relationship went at the speed of light and eventually ended up crashing. So I don't need that bullshit in my life and it's nice to just be...chill. Like there's not much to worry about and I like that. So it's going lol.

I don't have any travel plans at the moment, unfortunately. Considering I like to judge time based off when my next trip is, it's been very boring here now lol. I want to get more into hiking, especially now that it's ~starting~ to get cooler (hurry the fuck up, Arizona) it's the best time to go hiking around here. I love doing day trips in Arizona though because everywhere outside of Phoenix is so fun to explore. I went to Flagstaff a couple of weeks ago and it was so fun, we hiked and explored downtown as much as we could before the storm came (actually, we totally got caught up in it, poor lil Ramen was not expecting that lmao).

I'm still looking for another job. I've been interviewing here and there but it's a slow process since I'm not urgently looking for something new. I'm just very, uh, bored and tired of what I'm doing now and in a bit of a need or something else. I'm almost feeling burnt out, which isn't fun lol.

Anyways, I think that's it. You're all caught up. I told you it was nothing lol.

I should get back to work (as if I actually will lol) but in the meantime, let me know how you all have been!!!
September 10th, 2018 at 10:25pm