One-Shot Requests

Wow I never thought I’d be writing that title again, not since my days on Quizilla, but here we are. Basically I’ve been on a big writing kick lately and decided hey I miss writing fun one-shots for people, why not see if anyone is interested. This blog will be dedicated to me writing pieces for people and sharing with the rest of the community!

Now if you weren’t on Quizilla back in the day, you may not be familiar with this type of request, though if you’re into any fandoms you’ve most likely seen one-shots. They’re just shortened stories, usually in a character x reader format, though that’s not always the case. This post is just me saying I would love for people to request one-shots from me!

I’ll take:

Canon x OC

Canon x Reader

Canon x Canon

OC x OC

This is for pretty much any fandom you can think of, but I’ll try to make a list of anime, shows, books, movies, and anything else I feel comfotable writing about. However, it’s not limited to that!

I know for some reason that people like to nitpick when it comes to people’s OC’s and that just annoys me. Your OC can be whatever you want them to be. I don’t care, as long as you’re not being offensive, I’ll write any character you give me. Hell give me a self-insertion, I really don’t care.

I will write SFW, NSFW, gay, trans, non-binary, and anything you can think of. All you have to do is ask. Like I said I won’t discriminate unless you’re being offensive.

If you want to request that I write a one-shot including an OC, there is just a little bit of info I need to know about that character:

Name, Age, Looks, Personality, Background, Relationship to Love Interest, and anything else you find important

You can be as descriptive as you like, the more info you give the more I have to work with and the longer the piece will be!

Other than that, when you request a one-shot all you have to tell me is what the fandom is and the character you want me to write about, as well as the general tone of the piece. Do you want it to be smutty, romantic, angsty, humorous? Let me know and feel free to be as specific as you want. If you have a certain scenarios you want to play out, feel free to request that as well.

If you have any questions, please feel free to message me!

Ok now on to the fandoms, this is just including, BUT ABSOLUTELY NOT LIMITED TO:

Naruto, Attack on Titan, My Hero Academia, Bleach, Hunter x Hunter, Ancient Magus’ Bride, Inuyasha, Ouran High School Host Club, Soul Eater, Black Butler, Hakuouki, Diabolik Lovers, Akatsuki no Yona, Kamisama Kiss, Seven Deadly Sins

Marvel, DC, Harry Potter, Game of Thrones, Supernatural, The Vampire Diaries, Twilight, Riverdale, The Outsiders, Mass Effect, Dragon Age, Elder Scrolls, Fallout, Star Wars, Harvest Moon, Stardew Valley, Assassin’s Creed

And so many more! If you want something that wasn’t listed, please just ask. I might know it and if I don’t, I don’t mind doing research either!

Sorry this was so long! Well I think that basically sums it up, if you’re interested please message me and we can chat. Thanks for reading!
October 16th, 2018 at 10:23pm