To my Readers of Blue On Black...

Hey guys!!

I'm sorry I'm just now getting to writing this blog entry but I've been extremely busy and I'm going to be for some time. As you all know I've had some opportunities come up that needed to be attended to and I'm proud to say that they have come through but it also comes with a bit of a downfall. Usually I update my stories every 2 days, which comes out to be 3 chapters per week, well unfortunately I'll only be able to update on the weekends. I'm sorry about this inconvenience but it is really out of my hands.

So you're probably wondering what the opportunity is. Well I am proud to say that I've finally joined the workforce once again! It took a long time of searching and being rejected but I'm back in it! Now starting on Monday Feb. 3, I'll be gone for a short period of time. It shouldn't be any longer than 2 weeks. I'm going to be working my butt off, so to speak. I'll try and sneak in some chapters on the weekends during this 2 week period but we'll just have to see what happens.

I'd really appreciate it if you all continue to have patience with me during my time away and please don't give up hope on the story not being updated because you will get your updates. I can promise that much at least hahaha! Anyways I'd really love to hear from you all when I do update Blue On Black and I look forward to new readers commenting as well. I love feedback from your readers. It helps me maintain good chapter updates so don't read silently.

Thank you all for taking the time to read this and have a wonderful day!

~~~Fienix
February 1st, 2019 at 04:04pm