What I Did Today? (Small Rant on Iron Man!) + Recc Me Some Stories and Poems?

Well two days ago I picked up Pokemon Ultra Sun again and started playing it but all of yesterday when I was busy with family stuff and got sidetracked/distracted by some writing minor writing projects, I accidentally forgot all about my 3ds being on and in need of being charged so I ended up losing almost two days worth of progress (minor 40 minutes where I just get resetting for a female popplio because popplio is the best Alolan Stater---fight me actually no don't fight me on that I Just love popplio!) but yeah because of that whole thing, I got discouraged from playing Ultra Sun so instead of playing US today, I just....

I just watched a bunch of random videos on Nintendo developed it's large range of video games and whatnot and I even started writing more Iron Man related stuff in my No Probllama notebook which resulted in me actually rewriting the first chapter of Clarity that I have posted here. Its' not done yet. I just started the rewrite (oh god i hate this laptop's keyboard, the keys are sticking and I swear i cleaned up all the soda crap i spilled on it a year ago!!!!). Oh and I also rewatched the first Iron Man so that I could make my brain remember wtf happened in it and use the events of the first movie to better set the scene in Clarity. I mean yeah... I can totally imagine Tony trying to outrun his demons and the rude awakening in the first movie. I mean he totally realized that *insert spoiler here!*

LOL jk i'm not going to spoil the first Iron Movie for those who hadn't seen it yet. Though if you're reading Clarity there might be some slight spoilers for Iron Man 1 but not anything big. If so I'll warn you ahead of time.

SO yeah time to chill out and read some stories on here. Guys, recc me your stories and your favorite stories and poems on here.

-Hina
April 30th, 2019 at 09:17pm