Updates and Free Aesthetics

As promised, I've been working on updates. Anything to procrastinate editing When Night Falls I guess. I modified the layout for Love and War and I'm working on Chapter 6. I also already updated TLoaV, even thought it was short as hell but I wanted to update it and didn't want to wait.

I've read some blogs that say the layout maker is broken? I didn't experience any of that when editing my layouts today. I changed backgrounds and title images and other things without an issue. I'm really bummed about tiny pics going out because 90% of my images were hosted there so now I'm forced to remake things or dig through the depths of the internet to find the original images. I've gone through 3 computers since some of those images were posted.

In other news, I'm going to probably spend a few hours making some aesthetics tonight to reintroduce myself to GIMP since its been a while. Do you want one? Fill out the form below and I'll make you one!

Type: character, story, or other?
Colors: I love premade color palettes like from here but if you want to tell me what you want that works too.
Images: If you want me to put an image in the header that's fine, I can even do basic edits (color changes, rough edges, masks, etc) but I cannot blend for shit. Or if you don't have images, just let me know what type of things I.E. a car, a tricycle, Channing Tatum, etc.
Text: Do you want one of the blocks to say something, a quote or a title?
Other: Is there a specific color you DONT want, or do you want the aesthetic 3x2 or 5x2?


I also have news. I've been going by the pen name Tatiana Knight for a long time but felt I've outgrown it? I've decided to do a play on my own name for my new pen name, this is the name I've decided I will publish When Night Falls under: Kate Lynn Gabriel
March 22nd, 2020 at 09:00pm