Four Novels + Audiobook Available

Image

All four of my novels are available on Amazon. I’ll post a link to Amazon. The genres are mystery, paranormal, supernatural, horror, crime, obsession and murder.

Also, my first novel, The Fox Hollow Murders, was made into an audiobook. It’s also two stories in one book: one about a serial killer and a psychic, and the other about a man who becomes obsessed with a woman.

THE FOX HOLLOW MURDERS

THE FISHER KILLER

Audrey can see things others can’t.

Being a psychic in a small town is bad enough, but when bodies are discovered, it’s hard to look the other way. Especially since Audrey has seen the man responsible.

As she begins to uncover truths about not only herself but those around her, as well as the killer, she is taken down a dangerous path.

INFATUATION

I knew more about her for never having spoken to her. We didn’t need to. Because the way she looked at me sometimes, that said it all. She wanted me. She didn’t mind that I’d stop by her apartment late, or that I’d watch her sleep, buried under her gray blanket, while the stars strung around her room blinked on and off to the rhythm of her breathing.

PREDESTINATION

BOUND

When Vivian was sixteen, she died. It was only for a few minutes, but it was enough to trigger something inside of her.

When she woke in a hospital, she met a man who seemed to be able to read her every thought, and he’d introduced her to a world beyond what she knew existed.

There is someone hunting Vivian and her new friends, and they will stop at nothing until they get what they want.

THE REMOVED

When there are reports of missing girls, Vivian insists on being able to find them the only way she knows how. Even if it means exposing the others. Then one of their own disappears and the rules change.

CHASING SHADOWS

Come find me.
Those were her last words to him.
Remy has searched for Julia endlessly, and he’s always come up empty. When there are deaths in other towns, all with cryptic messages, he knows they’re from her. She’s seeking him out, intent on finishing what she started.

DEVOTION

13-year-old Ava is natural storyteller with a vivid imagination – she has always been different from other kids, an outsider.

Then she meets a boy in the woods behind her house and everything changes; he becomes her first real friend, even if she’s the only one who can see him, and he vows to keep her safe.

No matter what.

DAISY

The quiet town of Asher Bay is rocked by the discovery of a body found in the woods, half-buried under a pile of leaves. After journalist Amelia Flynn uncovers the young girl, her boss insists she write an article on the murder.

But every journalist knows that to get a good story you have to be willing to ask hard questions to get to the truth.

But then a box appears on Amelia’s doorstep, containing photos of the dead girl—along with a note, urging her to stop looking into the case—and if she doesn’t, someone she cares about will pay the price.

If you are interested, you can buy them here
November 29th, 2020 at 07:53pm