Mibba I miss you and I'm still writing

I honestly don't understand how this site was once loved and had such a big community to being a dead site. I haven't been on here since 2018, despite a big writers block and ended up having to go over to Ao3 because thats where I was getting some interaction and traction with my story. I tried Wattpad but I just couldn't with that site either. I miss being on here every day getting emails about story updates, I've lost track of so many good friends that were on here. All the amazing writers that I fell in love with, some still have everything posted here and some are completely wiped out. I miss this site :( Please come back.

Quick life update
I'm nearing 30 and I don't wanna talk about it D:
I finally moved out of OHIO! I live in South Carolina now, I work with children in a preschool setting.
I'm planning on going to college for Early Childhood so I can become a preschool teacher or kindergarten.
I'm still married
We're going to get another house soon and start the adoption process
Still have my cat

So since the site is possibly never coming back I thought those that are fans of my work you can still find me on ao3!

https://archiveofourown.org/works/42556626 its an Eddie Munson fan fic that I've been working on since July! Featuring all the Stranger things, vampires, and elementals. Bi sexual characters and queer ones too!

I don't use my tumblr too much either but its still there incase....

Well I don't know if I'll ever post again so I miss you all and hope something happens with this site :(
January 15th, 2023 at 04:59pm