I See the Remains

I am back, and I am happy to say, I manged to find a few of the active writers for a few genres and fandoms I'll forever adore.

It was a pain in the ass to find them, but good god I've never been so happy. Writers here somehow feel...different from other websites. I'll praise Ao3 and Tumblr to the end, but there is a different kind of spirit lingering among what is written here.

I found life in the shell and I will continue to dig, and I will lite up these writers comments, and rec the hell out of stories because goodness if they are still here they more than deserve it.

I laughed at myself for how excited I got over this.

But if life as taught me anything, it is to dive beneath the deeps, for the abyss hides all things most beautiful.

Ignore me, I am just a sentimental wistful basketcase.

Time to tear down some of my old trash I wrote or rewrite it, and start something new.

I lurk here often now, but if you ever need to find me:
Ao3
Tumblr (AKA: Stranger Things hell, it's cringe and teenage me would smack me)
Wattpad Main
Wattpad Co-write Account

If any authors here find me & need graphics, I make story layouts and graphics (Banners, photo manipulations, dabble in dividers as well)
April 22nd, 2023 at 09:37am