i remember halloween.

okay, as much as i love frank iero, this journal is NOT all about him.

Although I will say: Happy Belated Birthday Frank, and sorry I was too messed up yesterday to wish you happy birthday, make a journal, whatever.

The following events will excuse me from it:

So my day started messed up, Ana didn't get me any of the things I wanted for my costume. So I walked around the entire school dressed in...normy clothes, lol. Some of the costumes I saw: Soulja Boy, Flava Flav, Hookers, Strippers, Nurses, Playboy Bunnies, Girls dressed as boys, Witches, the bad witch from Wicked (my teacher did that), "Siamese" twins, and more I can't remember.

Oh! and I dressed up like Frank with the X's and the red eye shadow and the lip ring and tie and I felt ill and apparently, I looked scary, lol.

Whatever, I don't feel like talking about the rest of the night. It was interesting; and this new guy I like stopped by twice.

Now I really like him, and I don't know what to do about it. He's got a car (hell yes!), and he's really funny and cute and really fun to hug. And I get sick a lot (unfortunately) and as much as he makes fun of me for it, he'll try to make me feel better or he'll rub my back or my head, and go get me tissues and give me water for pills. He's so sweet sometimes. And although sometimes he attempts to rape me (not serious rape, just that jokey kinda rape), I really like him.

Problem? Oh yeah, he's got a girlfriend, some spanish chick that idk and w.e, i'm just annoyed cause every guy i like, likes someone else or theres just something wrong with me that he can't acknowledge me. they broke up the other day, so i had high hopes and then they got back together and he wasn't planning on telling me.

So idk, I'm kinda confused on that. Like seriously. And my best friend gets in a fight with me about idk what and it's pissing me off cause now I really wanna talk to my ex (who is in the army, that I haven't talked to in forever). What we fought over, or w.e relates somewhat to him and stuff and ...

Ugh, after having such a wonderful night - I had a shitty day, and now a shitty afternoon.
(My voice is gone cause I'm sick and I was out all night and my guy skipped spanish so I didn't get to see him like, all day. And we don't have the same lunch period, and I called him during Gym cause I hadn't seen him and this whole fight with the spanish people vs. the white people is going on @ my school and i don't want him involved [he's spanish] cause he's such a good kid and i don't want him in trouble, lol.)

I wanna write.
I wanna read.
But I also just wanna sleep.

And as much as I'm complaining, I am aware I could be MUCH worse off but I've got enough problems going on, these boy problems aren't good to be added to my list...
November 2nd, 2007 at 04:40am